Thursday, September 15, 2011

Introductions

Hello All!

My name is Stephanie, and I love looking at beautiful things.  My soul smiles when I happen upon some wonderful work of art or a great decorating idea or an innovative craft.  I could spend hours and hours scouring the internet and magazines for great design ideas, and many days, I do.


As a college senior studying media communication and photography, I appreciate and love to dabble in all forms of art and design.  There are many things I don't have, like excess time, money, and supplies, but beautiful design is one thing that I don't have to live without.  My goal with A Dash of Design is to bring some of the most gorgeous ideas together in one place, so that others can be as mesmerized and inspired as I am.


Some things you can expect to see here on A Dash of Design:

  • DIY craft ideas 
  • Beautiful photos of home decor
  • Well-designed print publications and examples of creative typography
  • Wedding and event styling ideas
  • Yummy food concoctions
  • Examples of impressive graphic design
  • Portraits and photos of beautiful people
  • Fashion inspiration
  • Profiles of crafty and original people doing the crafty and original things they do
These are just some jumping-off points for me.  When I'm inspired by something visually stunning, I'll share it with you.  And hopefully, you'll be inspired with me, and share the love of all things beautiful.

Here's to a Terrific Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great design for your blog. Interesting concept. We all need more beauty in our lives!

    ReplyDelete