Thursday, March 8, 2012

Time to Get a Watch

I have a confession.

I'm not a watch person.

I love the way they look, but I do not find them comfortable. So, instead, I look at watches online, and dream about the way they would look on my wrist if I were ever to venture out and get one. My obsessions with watches started when a co-worker showed me her Michael Kors watch this summer, and I fell for it. I want to show you all some of my favorites.


wewood watch

This brand is so cool - it's a natural wood watch! It has style, and is certainly unique.
Diesel
This bright, sport watch is called Color Domination by Diesel.

Michael Kors
Michael by Michael Kors is one of the most recognizable names in watches.  This is why.  Michael Kors watches are stunning.

"Madison" in Horn color:

"Madison" in Tortoise color:

Fossil
Fossil watches are also world-class.  I love this one that combines rose gold and gunmetal color.




No comments:

Post a Comment